The best defense of a home is a good offense.
Neighbors watching out for unusual activities, unknown cars, and knowing what to do with this information is the most effective way to stop crime in your neighborhood.
- How can you start a Neighborhood Watch program in your neighborhood?
- Talk to your neighbors about coming together to learn about getting a program started.
- Our crime prevention team members will attend your meeting and provide a presentation and materials for your group. It will teach you how to get your program started, what and how to report, and all the other things you need to know to be successful! It has a proven track record of reducing crime and uniting neighborhoods.
- It’s easy, it’s effective, and it’s free!
- For more information or to schedule your meeting, call: 970-498-5159. Please note that our crime prevention team is run by volunteers and that it may take a few days before a volunteer is available to respond to your request.
Click here to learn about the National Night Out Program!!