This information as well as the Sex Offender map feature can be found on the Larimer County Website at:
Larimer County Sex Offenders
The Colorado sex offender registry includes only those persons who have been required by law to register and who are in compliance with the sex offender registration laws. Persons should not rely solely on the sex offender registry as a safeguard against perpetrators of sexual assault in their communities. The crime for which a person is convicted may not accurately reflect the level of risk.
In compliance with House Bill 05-1035:
A local law enforcement agency may post on its website sex offender registration information of a person from its registration list only if the person is:
- An adult convicted of a felony requiring the adult to register pursuant to section 16-22-103;
- An adult convicted of a second or subsequent offense of any of the following misdemeanors:
- Sexual assault as described in section 18-3-402 (1) (e), C.R.S.;
- Unlawful sexual contact as described in section 18-3-404, C.R.S.;
- Sexual assault on a client as described in section 18-3-405.5 (2), C.R.S.;
- Sexual exploitation of a child by possession of sexually exploitive material as described in section 18-6-403(3) (B.5), C.R.S.;
- Indecent exposure as described in section 18-7-302, C.R.S.;
- Sexual conduct in a penal institution as described in section 18-7-701, C.R.S.;
- A juvenile adjudicated for two or more offenses involving unlawful sexual behavior or for a crime of violence as defined in section 18-1.3-406, C.R.S.; OR
- A juvenile who is required to register pursuant to section 16-22-103 because he or she was adjudicated for an offense that would have been a felony if committed by an adult and has failed to register as required by section 16-22-103.
Not all of the sex offenders registered with the Sheriff's office are posted on the Larimer County site link above. The complete list of sex offenders registered with the Larimer County Sheriff's office that do not meet the above criteria to be posted on the website can be viewed at the Sheriff's office located at 2501 Midpoint Dr. Fort Collins, CO.
NOTE: It is prohibited to use the information contained here as a means to harass, endanger or in any way seek retribution on an offender through illegal channels. Any doers of such acts can be charged criminally.